Click on a class for more details and registration:
- Beginning Weaving Course – FULLBeginners Weaving – April 16, 23 and 30, May 7, 28
- Felt a Scribble ScarfScribble Scarf with Leslie Samson – Saturday April 29th. Registration Open. In this class we will make beautiful lacy felted scarves.
- Shibori and Indigo Dyeing WorkshopShibori and Indigo Dyeing Workshop – Registration OPEN. Instructor: Diny Warren
- Blending Fibres WorkshopSaturday April 15 Blending Fibres Workshop with Beth Showalter – Explore Different Blends and their characteristics using hand cards, combs, hackles and blending boards.
- Inkle Weaving ClassThis two-evening (Feb 23 and March 2), hands-on workshop will provide an introduction to Inkle weaving. From setting up the loom, creating different patterns and weaving a project, these are just a few of the items to be covered. Come join in the fun!
- Wellington Fibre Road Trip – FULLLDWS Road trip to Wellington Fibres. Info and registration form
- Beginning Rigid Heddle Weaving (Feb 2023)
- Beginning Spinning Class – Fall 2022
- Beginning Spinning Class – Winter 2023 – Class is Full
- Beginning Weaving (Spring 2020)
- Beginning Weaving Class (Jan 2023)
- Beginning Weaving Class (Winter 2020)
- Beginning Weaving Course – Fall 2021
- Beginning Weaving Course – Winter 2022
- Ducette Workshops April 8, 2017
- St. Distaff Day/ROC Day
If you participated in a workshop or paid for a class you can find the recordings by clicking the link below. Please ask your instructor for password.