If you participated in a workshop or paid for a class you can find the recordings by clicking the link below. Please ask your instructor for password.
Click on a class for more details and registration:
- Blending Fibres WorkshopBlending Fibres Workshop with Beth Showalter – Explore Different Blends and their characteristics using hand cards, combs, hackles and blending boards.
- Inkle Weaving ClassThis two-evening, hands-on workshop will provide an introduction to Inkle weaving. From setting up the loom, creating different patterns and weaving a project, these are just a few of the items to be covered. Come join in the fun!
- Wellington Fibre Road Trip – Wait List available!!!LDWS Road trip to Wellington Fibres. Info and registration form
- St. Distaff Day/ROC DayOn Saturday January 7th, 2023 come join the spinners at LDWS for a day of games, prizes and lots of laughs.
- Learn to Weave: Beginning Weaving Class (Jan 2023)Please only use this form if contacted that a space is available. Maximum of 5 students – Place is held once registration and fee is received. Dates: Jan 14, 21, 28 Feb 4… Continue reading Learn to Weave: Beginning Weaving Class (Jan 2023)