- Learn how to warp a loom
- Discover basic weaving techniques & weave structures
- Select appropriate yarns
- Plan a project
- Keep records of your projects
- Follow instruction for projects
- Learn weaving terminology and equipment
Maximum of 5 students – Place is held once registration and fee is received.
Dates: April 16, 23 and 30, May 7, 28
Time: 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
Location: East Lions Community Centre – 1731 Churchill Ave, London, ON
Instructor: Kathy Morgan
Cost: $350 members, $380 non-members
Preregistration is required.
***Cancellation Policy: Participants who cancel their registration up to 1 month prior to the start of the workshop will receive a full refund. A participant who finds a replacement for his/her spot within 1 month prior to the start of the workshop will receive a full refund. Cancellations within 1 month of workshops (with no replacement found) and “no-shows” will not be refunded. If the Guild cancels a workshop for any reason, all registration fees will be refunded.
Covid-19 protocols for in person courses:
- COVID Protocol for classes
- Proof of full vaccination
- Mandatory masks for the duration of each class
- Compliance with any other Covid-19 protocols set by the East Lions Community Centre