Dates: February 22 6:30-8:30 pm OR February 24 10:00 am – 12 noon
Learn how to spin yarn on a Drop Spindle. This method is easy to learn, and allows the spinner to create yarn for other fibre arts projects.
This class will appeal to spinners who knit, weave and crochet.
Location: 1731 Churchill Ave, London ON – East Lion’s Community Centre
Instructor: Sherry Dailey
Cost: Members – $25, Non-Members – $35
Participant Requirements: No previous spinning experience required
Equipment to bring:
- Drop Spindle if you have one – There will be spindles available for use and purchase at the class
- Wool for spinning – if you have it – there will be wool included in the material costs
Material cost: to be determined payable to Instructor at class
- COVID Protocol for classes
- As of June 1, 2023 – Masks are welcome but not mandatory for the duration of each class
- Compliance with any other Covid-19 protocols set by the East Lions Community Centre
***Cancellation Policy: Participants who cancel their registration up to 1 month prior to the start of the workshop will receive a full refund. A participant who finds a replacement for his/her spot within 1 month prior to the start of the workshop will receive a full refund. Cancellations within 1 month of workshops (with no replacement found) and “no-shows” will not be refunded. If the Guild cancels a workshop for any reason, all registration fees will be refunded.