Recording of meeting – click HERE
Too much fun!
Not only will be having our own multi-talented Diny Warren speaking on, sharing and showing some of her fabulous work with indigo,
…but we’ll also be holding a stash and ‘side hustle’ sale:
How it works:
-Send an email to LDWSFinance@gmail.com if you want to put some items in the sale. This allows us to figure out how much time and space we need for the sale.
-Materials / items to be put up for sale must be dropped off at 5:00 pm on Tuesday, March 7, 2023.
-Each item or bundle of items must be pre-labelled by the member as follows:
*Guild Member Number *Item Number *Price
…for example, guild items should be labeled as follows:
*6 – *1 – *$10
*6 – *2 – *$15- If you are bundling some items together (eg. partial spools of thread) they should be “packaged” – eg., in a paper bag, attached by elastics etc.
– For items submitted by members, 20% of each sale will go towards the guild.
– There will be books for sale which have either been donated or are duplicates from the Guild’s Library. 100% of these proceeds will be reinvested into the library.
– A large selection of yarns were semi-donated to the guild – i.e. the donor will get 50% of the proceeds.
– At the end of the sale, you need to pick up any of your unsold items.
– Cheques for the member share of the sale will be mailed within two weeks.
– The sale will take place before and after the March meeting (which is Diny Warren’s Indigo presentation).
UPDATE: Cash is recommended for shoppers as it is faster than using a card. We will have ‘Square’ available.